Fissler pressure cookers have made cooking efficient and quick over the years. This brand of cookers has proven to be among the best. They make every meal tastier. With a Fissler pressure cooker, you can cook your soup, boil that meat to tenderness or even steam your vegetables within seconds.
These cookers come with several capabilities, which go beyond the conventional methods of cooking. They are available in various sizes to suit the needs of both large and small families. The models also vary based on features.
If you are looking for a Fissler pressure cooker, the following models are worth considering. The reviews below are detailed enough to help you make an informed choice.
Fissler Vitaquick 8.0L Pressure Cooker
With the Fissler Vitaquick Cooker, cooking has never been simpler. It carries all you would ever want in a modern pressure cooker. The cooker has ease, utility and safety while pressure-cooking.
This Vitaquick Pressure Cooker holds about 8.0 liters, making it an attractive appliance for larger families. Its shiny stainless steel finish makes it attractive no matter where you place it on the countertop. This advanced pressure cooker costs about $280.
- Base is wide and has aluminum core, which is heat conducting to ensure fast cooking; material also helps pot withstand very hot flames
- Lid closes tightly and signal light is given soon after; it is important that lid fits snugly for maximum pressure build up
- Lid has a safety feature
- Handle is made of strong, smooth plastic for a great touch
- Pressure valve ensures optimum pressure; another safety element as well as quick-release levers
- Cooker cooks silently without letting out steam
- Dishwasher safe
- Comes with lifetime warranty
- Cooker is large and therefore cumbersome to move around and to store
- A little bit pricey
The Fissler Vitaquick 8.0 L Pressure Cooker is a great appliance. It has amazing capabilities from a durable base to a tight-fitting lid. It is silent and steam-free. It is not safe for you to open the cooker and taste the food as it cooks, but this would allow all the steam that is cooking the food to escape. It is a suitable cooker for a large family.’
Fissler 620-300-04-070/0 Pressure Cooker Vitavit Premium
The Vitavit Premium Pressure Cooker is fast but also gentle. It owes its efficiency to the basic, simple model that has existed for years. Besides being efficient, it is also energy and cost saving.
In the package, you will find a measurement scale. There is also an ergonomic loop handle, which allows easy handling and is a safety feature. Furthermore, the pressure cooker works with electric stoves, gas stoves, induction and glass ceramic stoves. This model will cost you about $320.
- Adjustable evaporation feature
- Holds around 4.5 liters; good medium size
- Pressure cooker locks securely, making a clicking sound or showing a green light
- Features two adjustable cooking levels
- You can open cooker and stir, season or taste while it cooks thanks to steaming function
- A loop handle for safety; insulated to prevent burns; detachable for easy storage
- Dishwasher safe
When you are looking for efficient and fast cooking, the Vitavit premium pressure cooker from Fissler is a great choice. It is laden with advanced features including adjustable measurement and evaporation scale and others. However, it costs more than other cookers on the market for what it offers.
Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker, 6.3 qt
This Fissler Vitaquick Cooker makes cooking simpler. It bears extensive features, among them a positioning aid, a removable handle and a locking indicator. Each of these boost the efficiency and the safety of this Fissler pressure cooker.
It is a pressure cooker that fits into the modern age, but costs less than others in the same line of products. To be precise, you will need around $ 220 to have it in your kitchen.
- Metal tab on lid allows for easy and precise positioning
- Locks securely and gives an audible indication when closed correctly; important for maximum pressure build up
- Easy handling; removable handle helps operate the cooker with ease; if removed, pot fits into other pots easily
- Durable base makes cooker a great candidate for all kinds of stoves
- Easy to clean main control valve because lid can be rinsed under running water
- Cannot be opened when in operation
The Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker is a useful kitchen appliance with amazing capabilities from light indicators to a positioning aid. Its price is quite attractive considering its many benefits.
The above three pressure cookers from Fissler are of great quality and have excellent features. However, the Fissler Vitaquick 8.0L pressure cooker is the best among them. While it has a large capacity of about 8 liters, it retails at a lesser cost of $280. Besides, its strong base and the beautiful finish are also striking features.
The Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker, 6.3 qt Pressure Cooker comes in second. It comes with the most characteristic features of Fissler models. However, it has a smaller capacity.
On the other hand, the Fissler 620-300-04-070/0 Pressure Cooker Vitavit Premium is a smaller version of Vitavit models, but its price remains at the higher range. With that, you can make your choice.