Pressure cookers enable meals to be prepared quickly, and there are two types: electric and stovetop. Stovetop pressure cookers are placed on top of a cooktop like a saucepan while the electric pressure cookers have an electric coil that heats them and sit on the countertop. There are various electric pressure cookers on the market, and it may be a daunting task choosing an appropriate one. Below are some of the best electric pressure cookers.
Table of Contents
This is a 6-quart multifunctional pressure cooker. It doubles up as a pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, warmer, and steamer and for sautéing. It also contains 14 built-in programs that make various dishes such as rice, porridge, poultry, and yogurt that is done by the touch of a button. The cooking pot has a 3-ply stainless steel bottom. It is kitchen-friendly, energy efficient, and with ten safety mechanisms that have been proven, it’s a pretty great machine.
What We Like:
- Multifunctional; can be used for seven purposes
- 14 built-in programs
- 24-hour timer can be used for delayed cooking
- Automatic “keep warm” feature
- Has proven safety mechanisms to guarantee safety when cooking and provide peace of mind
- Traps aromas and steam to keep food flavorful
- Well designed for a good-looking pressure cooker in addition to high-end features
What We Didn’t Like:
- 6 quart capacity may be too small for larger families
- May experience electronic failure just like any other electronic device
- Plastic parts may not last as long
The Instant Pot IP-DUO60 is a multifunctional power pressure cooker with built-in smart programs for fast cooking. It can be used to easily prepare different types of foods including yogurt. This cooker comes at a family-friendly price.